A written request for a transcript should contain your name at the time you attended, and the year you graduated or years of attendance.

To email your request  or mail your request to:
Student Records, Lake Holcombe School
27331  262nd Avenue
Holcombe, WI  54545

Transcripts for college courses taken while in high school must be obtained from the institution granting the college credit. Contact information is provided below:

For transcripts from other universities or colleges, visit their school's website.