Take 15 minutes each day to get your brain in shape for "back to school"
by using the online tools at School Center or IXL.
Getting started on School Center:
- Go to School Center and create your own account. You may need your parents' help if you don't have an emal address.
- Click on the "Resources" tab and select your grade level.
- Choose a subject, then select a quiz to start your review.
- School Center will keep track of your quizzes and scores in My Center.
- Take as many quizzes as you'd like but be sure to review for at least 15 minutes each day.
- On Friday-- take a break from all electronics! "Unplug" yourself from phones, TV, tablets, and all electronic devices for at least 60 minutes and go out and play. You can do it!
- Click here to get started: http://www.learningexpresshub.com/productengine/LELIndex.html#/center/school-center-ccss/home
- Click IXL link and choose the grade level and practice area. No log in required.
- Limited to 10 questions per day.
- Suggestion for grades 4-12-- use both IXL and School Center.